NuBits (CURRENCY:USNBT) traded 34.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 14th. NuBits has a market cap of $2.31 million and approximately $600.00 worth of NuBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NuBits has traded 31.7% lower against the US dollar. One NuBits coin can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00000368 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00001528 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Tigerfinance (TIGER) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- THECASH (TCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Tchain (TCH) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NIX Bridge Token (NBT) traded down 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $80.59 or 0.00141480 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuBits (NBT) is a decentralised closed-source cryptocurrency launched in late 2014 by Peercoin developer Jordan Lee. Unlike most other cryptocurrencies, NuBit coins are not mined, but rather issued by the project's shareholders whose primary goal is to maintain a 1:1 NuBit peg to the US dollar. In the case of hyperinflation of the US dollar, the shareholders can vote to peg NuBits to a different currency or to a basket of commodities. By creating more coins to keep prices down and by increasing interest rates on parked coins to restrict supply, the NuBit projects hopes to have created a stable cryptocurrency with limited volatility. The official NuBits ticker is “NBT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “USNBT” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
NuBits Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuBits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuBits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuBits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.