PolkaFoundry (CURRENCY:PKF) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 14th. One PolkaFoundry coin can now be purchased for $1.17 or 0.00002057 BTC on major exchanges. PolkaFoundry has a total market cap of $37.73 million and approximately $1.27 million worth of PolkaFoundry was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PolkaFoundry has traded down 4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00047585 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.56 or 0.00242611 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.90 or 0.00096123 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001752 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PolkaFoundry is a one-stop dApp factory providing interoperability with DeFi and Web 3.0 ecosystems by leveraging the Polkadot multi-chain blockchain. It’s optimized to tackle various real-world problems, especially those related to dapp UX, to the highest standard of practice and efficiency demanded from the non-stop technological industry nowadays. The platform consists of a public blockchain (the PolkaFoundry blockchain) plus several dapp developer support services, including identity service (PolkaID), document storage service (DocuGuard), and Oracle service (Decentralized Gate). “
PolkaFoundry Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PolkaFoundry directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PolkaFoundry should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PolkaFoundry using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PolkaFoundry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PolkaFoundry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.