RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded 9.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 14th. In the last week, RED has traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar. RED has a total market capitalization of $506,374.50 and approximately $5,056.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RED coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0039 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $180.68 or 0.00316363 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00004879 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001325 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002108 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000088 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RED is a full stack open-source toolchain, that aims to help users on smart contracts and Dapps development. By leveraging the Blockchain technology, the Red platform intends to lower the barrier of smart contracts and Dapps creation/deployment by providing the user with the Red fullstacks solutions. Red Community Token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency developed by the RED platform. It is a utility token that can be used to exchange value within the RED community for either paying services or to tip other users. “
Buying and Selling RED
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RED should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RED using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.