RioDeFi (CURRENCY:RFUEL) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. During the last seven days, RioDeFi has traded up 0.6% against the dollar. One RioDeFi coin can now be purchased for about $0.0532 or 0.00000093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. RioDeFi has a market capitalization of $15.35 million and $13.53 million worth of RioDeFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00047585 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $138.56 or 0.00242611 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.90 or 0.00096123 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001752 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RioDeFi is a blockchain technology company. Its mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging traditional and decentralized finance. RioChain comes ready-made with a comprehensive suite of tools. Rio Wallet is accessible from either a smart phone or web browser, enabling users to store a wide variety of digital assets. Rio Block Explorer allows anyone to easily monitor the network, view transactions, and check wallet balances. “
RioDeFi Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RioDeFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RioDeFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RioDeFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RioDeFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RioDeFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.