Secret (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 14th. Secret has a market cap of $794.32 million and $22.46 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Secret coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.30 or 0.00009271 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Secret has traded 40.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.00 or 0.00328741 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00007036 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Tapmydata (TAP) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00000161 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Secret Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Secret using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.