Sylo (CURRENCY:SYLO) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 14th. One Sylo coin can now be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges. Sylo has a market cap of $12.11 million and $689,153.00 worth of Sylo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Sylo has traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SENSO (SENSO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- XIO (XIO) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHENG (SHENG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anchor Neural World Token (ANW) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- NairaX (NIRX) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MDUKEY (MDU) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Sylo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sylo Protocol is a decentralized communication protocol that facilitates safe and standardized connectivity between users and Connected Applications on the Sylo network. Development is underway to implement the Sylo Protocol as a fully decentralized autonomous communication, storage, and payment network able to be utilized by third-party Connected Applications. The Sylo main token (SYLO) will be a utility token used to access and fuel the Sylo Protocol in a fully decentralized, blockchain context. SYLOs will be required to access the Sylo Protocol, and to enable real-time communication (video, voice, messaging, data streaming), charged communications, and for decentralized storage, profile and address book management. “
Buying and Selling Sylo
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sylo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sylo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sylo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sylo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sylo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.