Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Tezos has a market cap of $4.37 billion and approximately $176.28 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.04 or 0.00008523 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Tezos has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.51 or 0.00073651 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005363 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Glasscoin (GLS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- Elf Token (ELF) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000461 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth. It facilitates formal verification, a technique that mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Tezos takes a fundamentally different approach to governance by creating governance rules for stakeholders to approve of protocol upgrades that are then automatically deployed on the network. When a developer proposes a protocol upgrade, they can attach an invoice to be paid out to their address upon approval and inclusion of their upgrade. This approach provides a strong incentive for participation in the Tezos core development and further decentralizes the maintenance of the network. It compensates developers with tokens that have immediate value rather than forcing them to seek corporate sponsorships, foundation salaries, or work for Internet fame alone.Our block explorer data below is freely provided by tzstats.com. WARNING: Regarding HitBTC XTZ futures. HitBTC does not allow short-selling their futures; only previous purchasers of the futures can sell them. This means that the price is likely significantly higher than the price that would be determined by a market that allows short-selling, which would be more indicative of the true market value of XTZ “
Buying and Selling Tezos
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.