Gameswap (CURRENCY:GSWAP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. Gameswap has a total market cap of $24.23 million and $182,971.00 worth of Gameswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gameswap coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.16 or 0.00005036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Gameswap has traded up 4.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005460 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00060374 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00006732 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameSwap is a P2P in-game asset exchange leveraging Ethereum standards for fungible and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that enables millions of gamers to easily trade and cash-out in-game assets with crypto, in a neutral platform that they govern and own. Powered by DeFi and the GSWAP token. “
Buying and Selling Gameswap
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gameswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gameswap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gameswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gameswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gameswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.