Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. Gnosis has a total market cap of $741.24 million and $4.33 million worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Gnosis has traded down 12.8% against the dollar. One Gnosis coin can now be bought for approximately $397.44 or 0.00925395 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005460 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00060374 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00006732 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gnosis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.