XinFin Network (CURRENCY:XDC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. During the last seven days, XinFin Network has traded flat against the dollar. One XinFin Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. XinFin Network has a total market cap of $1.65 billion and approximately $11.38 million worth of XinFin Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $430.23 or 0.00926570 BTC.
XinFin Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XinFin is an enterprise-ready hybrid Blockchain technology company optimized for international trade and finance. The XinFin network is powered by the native coin called XDC. The XDC protocol is architected to support smart contracts, 2000TPS, 2seconds transaction time, KYC to Masternodes (Validator Nodes). The XDC Chain (XinFin Digital Contract) uses XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS), with the intending to create a ‘highly-scalable, secure, permission, and commercial grade’ blockchain network. XinFin mainnet token XDC and also creates an opportunity to utilize the XinFin’s real-world use-cases such as TradeFinex.org, helps small and medium businesses or institutions originate their own financial requirements in a digital, fully structured manner so that they can distribute it to the bank or non-bank funders themselves using a common distribution standard. Xinfin Network ticker has changed from XDCE to XDC. “
XinFin Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XinFin Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XinFin Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XinFin Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XinFin Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XinFin Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.