Tosoh Co. (OTCMKTS:TOSCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 455,000 shares, an increase of 69.2% from the April 15th total of 268,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 137.9 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS TOSCF opened at $13.23 on Friday. Tosoh has a 52 week low of $13.23 and a 52 week high of $19.75. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $14.60 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $15.26.
About Tosoh (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tosoh (TOSCF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Tosoh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tosoh and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.