Thai Oil Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TOIPF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 264,400 shares, a decline of 65.0% from the April 15th total of 756,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 881.3 days.
Thai Oil Public stock opened at $1.60 on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.59 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.59. Thai Oil Public has a 52 week low of $1.16 and a 52 week high of $2.19.
Thai Oil Public Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thai Oil Public (TOIPF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Thai Oil Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thai Oil Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.