Thunder Energies Co. (OTCMKTS:TNRG – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:TNRG opened at $0.08 on Friday. Thunder Energies has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.20. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.05 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.05.
Thunder Energies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thunder Energies (TNRG)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Thunder Energies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thunder Energies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.