Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:TOKCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,000 shares, a drop of 76.1% from the April 15th total of 58,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS TOKCF opened at $66.25 on Friday. Tokyo Ohka Kogyo has a fifty-two week low of $30.10 and a fifty-two week high of $71.00. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $66.25 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $61.48.
Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tokyo Ohka Kogyo (TOKCF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tokyo Ohka Kogyo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.