Ushio Inc. (OTCMKTS:UHOIF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 46,000 shares, a decrease of 37.4% from the April 15th total of 73,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 460.0 days.
UHOIF stock opened at $13.40 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $13.95 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $16.40. Ushio has a one year low of $12.64 and a one year high of $20.17.
Ushio Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ushio (UHOIF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Ushio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ushio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.