Universal Entertainment Co. (OTCMKTS:UETMF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 28,300 shares, an increase of 88.7% from the May 15th total of 15,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 283.0 days.
UETMF stock opened at $17.49 on Tuesday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $19.08 and a 200 day moving average price of $20.91. Universal Entertainment has a fifty-two week low of $17.49 and a fifty-two week high of $21.61.
Universal Entertainment Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Entertainment (UETMF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Diversity With the Core & Satellite Investment Approach
- PayPal or Block?: Both Payment Innovators are Buys
- The Institutional Tide In Five Below Is Turning
- Atlassian Stock: Taking Another Look
- The Analysts Rip The Seams Out Of Stitch Fix
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.