Shares of Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:NEPT – Get Rating) (TSE:NTB) hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $3.01 and last traded at $3.21, with a volume of 187044 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Neptune Wellness Solutions in a research report on Tuesday. They issued a “sell” rating for the company.
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $5.58 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.77. The stock has a market capitalization of $16.22 million, a PE ratio of -5.07 and a beta of 2.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12, a current ratio of 1.75 and a quick ratio of 1.07.
About Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT)
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc, a health and wellness products company, specializes in the extraction, purification and formulation of cannabis products, as well as other specialty ingredients, such as MaxSimil, a patented ingredient that enhances the absorption of lipid-based nutraceuticals, and various other marine and seed oils.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neptune Wellness Solutions (NEPT)
- The Insiders Are Selling Chevron But You Shouldn’t
- Two Retailers The Analysts Are Buying
- Under-The-Radar RF Industries Is A Steal At These Prices
- Procter & Gamble Stock Continues to Be Resilient Despite Turmoil
- Insiders Sell Tractor Supply Company, Oh No!
Receive News & Ratings for Neptune Wellness Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neptune Wellness Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.