Industrias Peñoles, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:IPOAF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 301,400 shares, a decrease of 16.0% from the May 15th total of 358,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 73.5 days.
IPOAF stock opened at $11.00 on Friday. Industrias Peñoles has a 12-month low of $9.40 and a 12-month high of $15.02. The company has a 50 day moving average of $11.16 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.68.
About Industrias Peñoles (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Industrias Peñoles (IPOAF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Industrias Peñoles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Industrias Peñoles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.