Shares of Alumina Limited (OTCMKTS:AWCMY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $4.12 and last traded at $4.31, with a volume of 1016 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $4.27.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group cut Alumina from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, June 9th.
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $4.83 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.38.
Alumina Limited, through its 40% interest in Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals, engages in bauxite mining, alumina refining, and aluminum smelting businesses. The company has a network of bauxite mines and alumina refineries in Australia, Guinea, Brazil, Spain, and Saudi Arabia; and holds a 55% interest in the Portland aluminum smelter in Victoria, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alumina (AWCMY)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Alumina Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alumina and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.