Klabin S.A. (OTCMKTS:KLBAY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $7.79 and last traded at $7.79, with a volume of 1100 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $8.14.
The business’s 50-day moving average is $8.67 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.18.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, May 31st. Stockholders of record on Monday, May 16th were paid a dividend of $0.1211 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, May 13th. This represents a dividend yield of 4.74%.
Klabin SA, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the paper and pulp industry in Brazil and internationally. It operates through Forestry, Paper, Conversion, and Pulp segments. The Forestry segment engages in the planting and forestry operations of pine and eucalyptus; and sale of wood logs. The Paper segment produces and sells reels of cardboard, kraftliner, and recycled paper.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Klabin (KLBAY)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Klabin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Klabin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.