Nordic Semiconductor ASA (OTCMKTS:NDCVF – Get Rating) shares traded up 2.7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $14.52 and last traded at $14.52. 1,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 49% from the average session volume of 1,946 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.14.
Separately, UBS Group lowered their price target on Nordic Semiconductor ASA from 271.00 to 202.00 in a research report on Tuesday, May 10th.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $18.23 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $24.52.
Nordic Semiconductor ASA, a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, markets, and sells integrated circuits and related solutions for short-and long-range wireless applications in Europe, the Americas, and the Asia/Pacific. It offers ultra-low power components; and develops low power cellular IoT.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nordic Semiconductor ASA (NDCVF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.