Probe Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:PROBF – Get Rating) shares traded up 6.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $1.37 and last traded at $1.32. 68,034 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 83% from the average session volume of 37,168 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.24.
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group began coverage on shares of Probe Metals in a research report on Tuesday, May 10th. They issued a “buy” rating for the company.
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.48 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.53.
Probe Metals Inc, a junior resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company's principal project is the Val-d'Or East project comprising 1,000 claims covering an area of 43,638 hectares located in the city of Val-d'Or, Quebec.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Probe Metals (PROBF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Probe Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Probe Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.