Qantas Airways Limited (OTCMKTS:QUBSF – Get Rating) was up 1.6% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $3.10 and last traded at $3.10. Approximately 136 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 2,299 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.05.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $3.76 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.67.
Qantas Airways Company Profile (OTCMKTS:QUBSF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Qantas Airways (QUBSF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Qantas Airways Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qantas Airways and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.