Questor Technology Inc. (OTCMKTS:QUTIF – Get Rating) shares were down 5.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.88 and last traded at $0.88. Approximately 2,500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 17% from the average daily volume of 3,016 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.93.
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group cut their target price on shares of Questor Technology from C$1.70 to C$1.40 and set a “hold” rating for the company in a research report on Tuesday, May 31st.
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $1.02 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.14.
Questor Technology Inc, an environmental clean technology company, designs, manufactures, and services waste gas combustion systems in Canada and the United States. The company sells, rents, and services waste gas incineration systems. It offers its solutions for various oil and gas projects, as well as for landfill biogas, syngas, waste engine exhaust, geothermal and solar, and cement plant waste heat.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Questor Technology (QUTIF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Questor Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Questor Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.