VAT Group AG (OTCMKTS:VTTGF – Get Rating) fell 9.3% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $235.50 and last traded at $235.50. 2 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 143 shares. The stock had previously closed at $259.77.
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $297.30 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $381.98.
VAT Group Company Profile (OTCMKTS:VTTGF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VAT Group (VTTGF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for VAT Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VAT Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.