Victoria Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:VITFF – Get Rating) shares fell 1.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $10.00 and last traded at $10.02. 33,724 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 6% from the average session volume of 35,975 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.21.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $10.85 and its 200-day simple moving average is $11.69.
Victoria Gold Company Profile (OTCMKTS:VITFF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Victoria Gold (VITFF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.