Pagaya Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:PGY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 14.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $22.80 and last traded at $23.10. 7,617 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 13,031,094 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.90.
Pagaya Technologies Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a current ratio of 0.06 and a quick ratio of 0.06.
Pagaya Technologies Company Profile
Pagaya Technologies Ltd. operates as a financial technology company in Israel, the United States, and the Cayman Islands. It develops and implements proprietary artificial intelligence technology and related software solutions to assist partners to originate loans and other assets. Its partners include high-growth financial technology companies, incumbent financial institutions, auto finance providers, and brokers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pagaya Technologies (PGY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Pagaya Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pagaya Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.