Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last week, Binance USD has traded 0% lower against the US dollar. One Binance USD coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00005175 BTC on exchanges. Binance USD has a total market capitalization of $20.53 billion and $9.52 billion worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,328.14 or 0.99974003 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00007626 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00059908 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010685 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00005890 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005173 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00063874 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001957 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.01 or 0.00077620 BTC.
About Binance USD
Binance USD is a coin. Its launch date was September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 20,517,253,085 coins. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @PaxosGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. Binance USD’s official website is www.paxos.com/busd.
Buying and Selling Binance USD
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.