Edgeware (EDG) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Edgeware has a total market capitalization of $6.92 million and $1.46 million worth of Edgeware was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Edgeware coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Edgeware has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,328.14 or 0.99974003 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00007626 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00059908 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010685 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00005890 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005173 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00063874 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001957 BTC.
Edgeware Coin Profile
EDG is a coin. It was first traded on December 16th, 2016. Edgeware’s total supply is 6,979,170,652 coins and its circulating supply is 6,443,046,182 coins. Edgeware’s official message board is commonwealth.im/edgeware. Edgeware’s official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Edgeware is edgewa.re.
Edgeware Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeware directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeware should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Edgeware using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeware Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeware and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.