Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Over the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $75.93 million and approximately $188,453.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00002028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.65 or 0.00293598 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00109251 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00073490 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00073306 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001374 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Flux (FLX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000028 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain (CRYPTO:ARRR) is a dPoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 194,005,476 coins. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @PirateChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.