Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BZZUF – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $15.00 and last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $17.32.
Buzzi Unicem Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $17.25 and its two-hundred day moving average is $17.80.
About Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and aggregates. It also offers special binders, safety sheets, and clinkers, as well as construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Buzzi Unicem (BZZUF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Buzzi Unicem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buzzi Unicem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.