Grupo México (OTCMKTS:GMBXF – Get Rating) was downgraded by analysts at Bradesco Corretora from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Grupo México Trading Down 6.2 %
Shares of OTCMKTS GMBXF opened at $3.64 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $3.89 and a two-hundred day moving average of $4.57. Grupo México has a twelve month low of $3.53 and a twelve month high of $6.13.
About Grupo México
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo México (GMBXF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo México Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo México and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.