Iberdrola Trading Up 0.3 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:IBDRY opened at $40.93 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $65.10 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.28, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.85 and a beta of 0.60. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $42.48 and a two-hundred day moving average of $43.63. The company has a quick ratio of 0.82, a current ratio of 0.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62. Iberdrola has a 12-month low of $38.28 and a 12-month high of $49.17.
Iberdrola (OTCMKTS:IBDRY – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The utilities provider reported $0.64 earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $13.08 billion for the quarter. On average, equities analysts expect that Iberdrola will post 2.67 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Iberdrola Increases Dividend
Iberdrola, SA engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity in Spain and internationally. It generates and markets electrical power using renewable sources, such as onshore and offshore wind, hydro, solar photovoltaic, combined cycle gas, nuclear, and biomass, as well as through installation of batteries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iberdrola (IBDRY)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Iberdrola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iberdrola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.