Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:NBH – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 22nd, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Friday, September 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.0503 per share on Monday, October 17th. This represents a yield of 5.68%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 29th.
Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund has decreased its dividend payment by an average of 0.7% per year over the last three years.
Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund Trading Down 0.9 %
Shares of NBH opened at $10.51 on Friday. Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund has a 12 month low of $10.51 and a 12 month high of $16.95.
Institutional Trading of Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund
Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund Company Profile
Neuberger Berman Intermediate Municipal Fund Inc is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Neuberger Berman LLC. The fund is co-managed by Neuberger Berman Management LLC. It invests in the fixed income markets of the United States. The fund primarily invests in municipal bonds which have income that is exempt from federal income tax and have remaining maturities of less than 15 years.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund (NBH)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neuberger Berman Municipal Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.