Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. In the last week, Polymath has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar. Polymath has a total market capitalization of $182.97 million and approximately $10.20 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polymath coin can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00001043 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00021661 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.45 or 0.00278145 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- Megacoin (MEC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00017119 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002528 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Argentine Football Association Fan Token (ARG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00034675 BTC.
Polymath Coin Profile
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 924,998,413 coins. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network.
Buying and Selling Polymath
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.