Yankuang Energy Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:YZCAY – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $32.07 and traded as high as $40.73. Yankuang Energy Group shares last traded at $40.40, with a volume of 1,413 shares.
Yankuang Energy Group Stock Up 1.4 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $36.43 and a 200-day simple moving average of $32.07.
About Yankuang Energy Group
Yankuang Energy Group Company Limited engages in the mining, preparation, and sale of coal worldwide. It offers thermal, PCI, and coking coal for electric power, metallurgy and chemical industry, etc.; produces and sells coal chemicals, as well as electricity and related heat supply services; explores for potash mineral; manufactures, installs, repairs, and sells coal mining and excavating equipment, cable, and electrical equipment; and sells construction materials and petroleum products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yankuang Energy Group (YZCAY)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Yankuang Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yankuang Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.