AirIQ Stock Up 12.0 %
IQ stock opened at C$0.28 on Friday. AirIQ has a 12-month low of C$0.25 and a 12-month high of C$0.35. The company has a quick ratio of 1.79, a current ratio of 2.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.42. The company has a market cap of C$8.27 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.00. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$0.26 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.27.
AirIQ Company Profile
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for AirIQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirIQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.