Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ:VLYPO – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 15th will be given a dividend of 0.4583 per share on Friday, December 30th. This represents a $1.83 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.31%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, December 14th. This is an increase from Valley National Bancorp’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.34.
Valley National Bancorp Stock Performance
VLYPO opened at $25.07 on Thursday. Valley National Bancorp has a twelve month low of $21.05 and a twelve month high of $25.94. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $23.85 and a 200 day moving average price of $23.50.
Valley National Bancorp Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valley National Bancorp (VLYPO)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Valley National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valley National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.