Big Banc Split Corp (TSE:BNK – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, January 26th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, February 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.0662 per share by the bank on Wednesday, February 1st. This represents a $0.79 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.92%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, January 26th.
Big Banc Split Stock Performance
TSE BNK opened at C$13.41 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$12.76 and its 200-day moving average price is C$12.85. Big Banc Split has a 52-week low of C$10.67 and a 52-week high of C$18.06. The company has a market cap of C$20.92 million and a PE ratio of 1.93.
Big Banc Split Company Profile
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
Receive News & Ratings for Big Banc Split Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Banc Split and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.