Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI, S.A. (OTCMKTS:IMQCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,629,300 shares, a growth of 6.6% from the December 15th total of 2,467,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 6,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 431.0 days.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. downgraded shares of Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Friday, December 9th.
Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI Stock Performance
Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI stock opened at $6.20 on Wednesday. Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI has a fifty-two week low of $6.20 and a fifty-two week high of $6.20. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $6.31 and a 200 day moving average price of $6.64.
About Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI
Colonial is a Spanish listed REIT company (SOCIMI), leader in the European Prime office market with presence in the main business areas of Barcelona, Madrid and Paris with a prime office portfolio of more than one million of sqm of GLA and assets under management with a value of more than 12bn.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inmobiliaria Colonial, SOCIMI (IMQCF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Inmobiliaria Colonial SOCIMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inmobiliaria Colonial SOCIMI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.