Aclara Resources (TSE:ARA.TO – Get Rating) Director Eduardo Hochschild acquired 142,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, January 20th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$0.59 per share, for a total transaction of C$83,709.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 61,461,161 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$36,231,354.41.
Aclara Resources Stock Performance
About Aclara Resources
Aclara Resources Inc was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Aclara Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aclara Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.