Viemed Healthcare (CVE:VMD – Get Rating) Director Casey Hoyt sold 10,064 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, January 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$10.41, for a total value of C$104,784.36. Following the sale, the director now owns 2,151,611 shares in the company, valued at C$22,402,143.41.
Viemed Healthcare Trading Down 2.0 %
Shares of Viemed Healthcare stock opened at C$4.95 on Wednesday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$4.95 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$4.95. Viemed Healthcare has a twelve month low of C$1.65 and a twelve month high of C$5.34.
About Viemed Healthcare
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for Viemed Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viemed Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.