JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:JCRRF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 330,400 shares, a drop of 5.9% from the December 15th total of 351,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3,304.0 days.
JCR Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
OTCMKTS:JCRRF opened at $19.24 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $19.24 and its 200 day simple moving average is $19.13. JCR Pharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $19.24 and a twelve month high of $19.24.
JCR Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JCR Pharmaceuticals (JCRRF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for JCR Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JCR Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.