Kutcho Copper Corp. (OTCMKTS:KCCFF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 37,900 shares, an increase of 6.5% from the December 15th total of 35,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 36,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Kutcho Copper Stock Performance
Shares of Kutcho Copper stock opened at $0.20 on Wednesday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.17 and a 200 day moving average of $0.19. Kutcho Copper has a 12 month low of $0.13 and a 12 month high of $0.75.
Kutcho Copper Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kutcho Copper (KCCFF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Kutcho Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kutcho Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.