Briscoe Group Limited (ASX:BGP – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Friday, March 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, March 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.149 per share on Wednesday, March 29th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.48%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, March 21st. This is an increase from Briscoe Group’s previous interim dividend of $0.11.
Briscoe Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 92.36, a current ratio of 1.92 and a quick ratio of 1.06.
About Briscoe Group
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Briscoe Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Briscoe Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.