Credit Corp Group Limited (ASX:CCP – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, March 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.23 per share on Thursday, March 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, March 20th.
Credit Corp Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.72, a current ratio of 5.36 and a quick ratio of 3.57.
Credit Corp Group Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Credit Corp Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credit Corp Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.