HUB24 Limited (ASX:HUB – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Wednesday, March 15th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, April 17th will be paid a dividend of 0.14 per share on Monday, April 17th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.49%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Sunday, March 19th. This is a boost from HUB24’s previous interim dividend of $0.08.
HUB24 Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.87, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a current ratio of 1.66.
HUB24 Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for HUB24 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HUB24 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.