Research analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein began coverage on shares of Adyen (OTCMKTS:ADYEY – Get Rating) in a report released on Friday, The Fly reports. The firm set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Adyen Stock Up 2.7 %
OTCMKTS ADYEY opened at $16.03 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $15.63 and its two-hundred day moving average is $15.06. Adyen has a 12 month low of $11.53 and a 12 month high of $19.44.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adyen (ADYEY)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Adyen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adyen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.