Cabana Target Drawdown 5 ETF (NASDAQ:TDSA – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, May 24th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Friday, May 26th will be paid a dividend of 0.074 per share on Tuesday, May 30th. This represents a $0.89 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.30%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 25th.
Cabana Target Drawdown 5 ETF Stock Performance
Shares of TDSA opened at $20.64 on Friday. Cabana Target Drawdown 5 ETF has a 12-month low of $19.23 and a 12-month high of $23.21.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cabana Target Drawdown 5 ETF (TDSA)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Cabana Target Drawdown 5 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cabana Target Drawdown 5 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.