Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Limited (ASX:DBI – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, May 25th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 14th will be given a dividend of 0.05 per share on Wednesday, June 14th. This represents a yield of 1.93%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, May 28th.
Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.53, a current ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 208.07.
About Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.